Supply Chain Analyst
NJ, Ridgefield Park
Position: Business Professional - Supply Chain Analyst 1 | 6223-1
Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Duration:6+ months contract (Possibility for extension)
Nice to have - Korean Language skills for
working with client Global Operations helpful.
This is a remote job until offices are reopened
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Supply Chain Management – PSI/Allocation team is responsible for ensuring product availability to meet forecasted demand by the Sales Subsidiary. Forecasts are generated via consensus calls with Sales Teams, Marketing Teams, and with the client Global Operations Center and tracked using spreadsheets, SAP, and client Systems and Tools. The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for managing a specific range of products and will work closely with the other Coordinators at SEA. The Coordinator will also support strategic projects on behalf of the entire Supply Chain Team, generate reports for Executive Management, and represent the SCM Team when working with internal/external customers.
The Supply Chain Analyst will be the primary point of contact for all supply related issues for the associated product category at the Sales Subsidiary and will interact closely with all teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- AP2 Forecasting by Product
- Consensus Calls with Sales, Marketing, GOC
- PSI Planning & Simulations
- Order Management
- Inventory Management
- Product Allocation
- Aging Inventory
- Revenue Simulation/Tracking
- Report Generation
- KPI Management
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or similar
- 1–3-year work experience in relevant field
- Excellent Analytical and Computer Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Office Suite.
- SAP experience helpful.
- Excellent Communications skills (written, verbal)
- Korean Language skills for working with client Global Operations helpful
- Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural business environment
- Must be available to consistently work overtime and on every weekend
Skill needed- based on past interview experience:
- In past, some candidates have looked good on paper, but then when they interview they cannot actually speak to their experience, have examples of work.
- Must be able to answer critical thinking questions- They will ask random scenario supply chain based questions and this is where most candidates fail. They want to see them actually think through the question logically and not just blurt out the first thing that comes to their head.
Think critically, analyze large amounts of data and be very comfortable dealing with numbers. Have examples of doing this in the past
Please submit candidates w/ the following must-haves:
- Previous experience (at least 1-3 years) in analytical role – Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Supply Chain. Candidates w/ directly related experience are preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills and highly competent with numbers – this role will require heavy use of excel (possible use of macros). Coming from Finance or Mathematical b/g helps!
- Strong analysis skills, and great w/ numbers; able to produce analytical reports using large sets of data. This position will require pulling and analyzing large sets of data for the team.
- Able to jump right in to support the team.
Education - min. Bachelor’s degree