Supply Chain Analyst
Position: Business Professional - Supply Chain Analyst 1 | 6830-1
Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Duration: 6 months contract (Possibility for extension)
This is a remote job until the office is reopened
Please note that this position is not a purely temporary contract. HM’s intention is to bring on a candidate who can stay long term
o Korean Language skills for working with client Global Operations helpful - this is NICE to have, not a
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Briefly summarize the key responsibilities of the position and why this position exists.
The Supply Chain Management – PSI/Allocation team is responsible for ensuring product availability to meet forecasted demand by the Sales Subsidiary. Forecasts are generated via consensus calls with Sales Teams, Marketing Teams, and with the client Global Operations Center and tracked using spreadsheets, SAP, and client Systems and Tools. The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for managing a specific range of products and will work closely with the other Coordinators at SEA. The Coordinator will also support strategic projects on behalf of the entire Supply Chain Team, generate reports for Executive Management, and represent the SCM Team when working with internal/external customers.
The Supply Chain Analyst will be the primary point of contact for all supply related issues for the associated product category at the Sales Subsidiary and will interact closely with all teams including Senior Management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
State the major activities and job results for which the position is responsible.
AP2 Forecasting by Product
Consensus Calls with Sales, Marketing, GOC
PSI Planning & Simulations
How will duties be measured?
· Forecast Accuracy 2 - 70%+ achievement rate
· AP1 / AP2 Consensus Rate - 80%+ achievement rate
· Sales Capability Index - 80%+ achievement rate
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
List the special skills, technical knowledge, certification, experience or education a person would need to assume this position.
· Undergraduate Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or similar
· 1–2-year work experience in relevant field
· Excellent Analytical and Computer Skills
o Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Office Suite.
o SAP experience helpful.
· Excellent Communications skills (written, verbal)
· Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural business environment
· Must be available to consistently work overtime and on every weekend
· Advanced Excel skills – this role will require heavy use of excel
· Strong data analysis skills, and great w/ numbers; able to produce analytical reports using large sets of data
· willing to work overtime/weekend (must be able to work every Sat up to 8 hours)
· -looking for a candidate with demand management, forecast management, or with number/data processing background - open to those from a logistics b/g, but SCM is preferred.