Supply Chain Analyst
Job Title: Supply Chain Analyst 5
(Customer Supply Chain Analyst)
Location: Bentonville, AR
Duration: 9 Months Contract
Pay rate: upto - $39/hr
- Demonstrate strong analytical and interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers and commercial teams.
- Think strategically, challenge convention, and be willing to take a leadership role within the team.
- Own Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (CPFR) supply chain process to ensure accurate weeks of supply levels are maintained within the channel.
- Work in partnership with customers, as well as with internal teams (Sales, Product Management, and Supply Chain) with a focus on improving customer forecast accuracy.
- Work with internal teams to mitigate supply problems and develop solutions to ensure orders are delivered on-time and in-full for Walmart and / or Sam’s Club business
- Identify opportunities to improve the on time and in full requirements of customers
- Lead logistics efficiency and order management improvement projects.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required; focused degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or another related field required
- 1-3 years of experience in end-to-end supply chain functions required
- Proficiency with MS Office, specifically MS Excel (pivot tables, macros & V Lookups) required
- Ability and desire to learn new systems/applications required
- Experience in Supply Chain and/or Logistics function, ideally with knowledge of customer supply chain management required
- Collaboration and communication skills required
- Experience working on cross functional teams required
- Problem-solving and analytical skills required
- Proficiency with Advanced Analytics tools such as Tableau or Power BI is preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP and how to use the system capabilities to drive value preferred
- Experience with Walmart / Sam’s Club Supply Chain and systems (Retail Link, NOVA, Madrid, etc. preferred
Must have skills:
- Collaboration & communication