System Analyst, Oracle Financials Cloud
- This role will be instrumental in the implementation of the Oracle Financials Cloud modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, CE, SLA, Intercompany, Tax):
- Work directly with the Business Analyst Lead and implementation external partner to review business requirements in all aspects of the solution which will be used to provide an optimal solution in the perspective of a new deployment and the extension of the core model.
- Assist with the review of Functional Design documents, demos, User Acceptance Testing, training, conversion, and cutover activities.
- Provide front line support to Finance & Accounting department when needed.
- Maintain existing documentation to update configuration, test scripts, technical specifications.
- Assist with continuous process improvement and provide insights into best practices.
- Coordinate with our implementation external partner to complete regression testing for Oracle Financials Cloud scheduled upgrades.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS or related discipline.
- Minimum 6 years of experience working with ERP systems in a global, complex environment.
- Minimum 2 years of project implementation experience with Oracle Financials Cloud.
- Good knowledge in Oracle Financials Cloud modules such as: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management.
- Good experience in the Record to Report management process and Work Flows.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to travel (Canada, and to a lesser extent to Europe).
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.