Systems Engineer III (# 5633)
We’re in search of an experienced Avionics Design Engineer III with hands on time in a lab, worked with electrical components experience
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: Avionics Design Engineer III
Location: Redmond, WA (Onsite)
Duration: 6 Months Contract
- B.S. in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in developing functional specifications, design verification plans and functional test procedures
- Experience with test system architecture definition
- Experience with PCB testing as well as test rack design and integration
- Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to explain complex concepts and designs to colleagues across disciplines
- M.S. in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of electrical engineering work experience in Aerospace, Consumer Electronics, Power Electronics, Robotics, Automotive, and/or Communications fields or combination thereof
- Experience in development and test of satellite bus systems
- Experience with schematic and layout ECAD tools
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the maximum for this position is $77/hr - $82/hr
Benefits will also be available and details are available at the following link: [https://flipbooks.nashsquared.com/why-you-should-work-with-us/full-view.html]
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
We are part of Nash Squared Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/