Systems Engineer Level II – VMware/Windows/Automation
CA, Los Alamitos
- Hands on management and maintenance of VMWare, including patching and disaster recovery experience.
- Experience maintaining and administering Windows and Active Directory
- Ability to script and read code (PowerShell, Python)
- Strong grasp of automation and configuration tools including Ansible
- Representative for key infrastructure technology initiatives, leading engagements with staff and vendors.
- Desire to be a subject matter expert. Duties include advanced problem resolution, system upgrades, integrations with developers and business users, system resource analysis, project planning, and training Operations Team members in procedures.
- Written communication and documentation for audiences both technical and non-technical
- Ability to work in a tightly linked team, both on site and remote.
- Client and Vendor relationship management with direction from the Infrastructure Director.
- Technical project task management and prioritization.