Roles and Responsibility:
- Design, develop Tableau based dashboards to analyze and display key performance indicators (KPI) that monitor the health of the Retail Operations business.
- Use Alteryx to prep and collate data from various sources (including SAP, Excel, Sql, internal and external databases) into configurable workflows that can be further used for reports.
- Use critical thinking, data analysis to analyze business processes and recommend process and automation enhancements
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly status reporting for several key projects with high level of visibility
- Create templates to collect information from various sources/vendors to ensure data integrity and accuracy
Necessary Skills and Attributes:
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills with ability to work independently and in team environments, simultaneously on multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Dealing with Ambiguity, Attention to Detail
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights that can be communicated to key stakeholders and management
- Passion for analytics and driving for results
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Project and Process Management
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative/analytics-related discipline
- 3+ years of experience with Tableau dashboard design and delivery with examples of previous work
- Experience in designing and developing dashboards in Tableau, Alteryx, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in extracting data and creating reports in SAP (or similar ERP system)
- Expert level experience in Excel, Powerpoint, Alteryx, and Tableau
Top 4 must-have skills/requirements:
- Tableau dashboard design and delivery experience
- Alteryx Designer experience
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint, executive level presentations.
- Experience in extracting data and creating reports in SAP (or similar ERP system).
Preferred: (VBA) Visual Basic Application in Excel to create custom user-generated functions and speed up manual tasks by creating automated processes.
Bachelor’s degree in quantitative/analytics-related discipline (flexible if qualified)
Years of experience: 3-5 years of experience with Tableau dashboard design and delivery with examples of previous work, ad-hoc reporting experience. 1-2 years of experience with Alteryx designer.