We’re in search of a Tableau Developer with excellent Tableau experience and average SharePoint / SQL / API experience.
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: Tableau Developer
Location: Frankfort, KY
Duration: Long-Term Indefinite Contract
Status: Remote (Need to be Flexible for Day-1 Onsite)
MUST HAVE skills
· Intermediate+ familiarity with Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server
· Fluency in Tableau Embedding API and Tableau Rest API
· Fluency in Microsoft SharePoint and Excel webhosting environment used as needed to leverage embed API for good embedding of Tableau content on the website
· Fluency with web applications sufficient to leverage Rest API for good embedding of Tableau content within the apps
· Basic familiarity with SQL sufficient to understand source data structures
· Participating in conversations between Research & Statistics (who know Tableau) and application developer/owner programmers (who know the web app environment) or web publishers (who know the kycourts.gov publishing environment) so that we can solve problems, embed content successfully, align stakeholder goals, etc. by knowing how the API’s work with the target environments.
· Implementing changes to Tableau Desktop or Server content per direction of Data Officer, website per direction of Creative Services Manager, and/or web applications per direction of Development Manager as needed for technical compliance, improvement, etc. related to embedded Tableau content.
· Assist with debugging enterprise application issues to resolve problems in test and production environments by reviewing errors and program code.
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
· 5+ yrs. of practical, applied job experience or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology (related field) with 2+ yrs. job-related experience
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum for this position is $47/hr on w2 with benefits & $51/hr on w2 with out benefits or $56/hr on Corp to Corp.
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
We are part of Nash Squared Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/