Tableau Developer (# 5803)
We’re in search of an experienced Tableau Developer with SharePoint, SQL, Embedding API, and rest API etc.
Here are some of the specific details:
- Job Title: Tableau Developer
- Location: Frankfort, KY (Remote)
- Duration: Long Term Indefinite contract
- Status: 100% Remote
MUST HAVE skills:
· The client is looking for strong Tableau Development experience.
· The top skills required as SharePoint, SQL, Embedding API, and rest API.
· Intermediate+ familiarity with Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server
· Fluency in Microsoft SharePoint and Excel webhosting environment used for KYCourts.gov as needed to leverage embed API for good embedding of Tableau content on the website
· Fluency with CABINET web applications sufficient to leverage Rest API for good embedding of Tableau content within the apps.
· Basic familiarity with SQL sufficient to understand source data structures.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
· Participating in conversations between Research & Statistics (who know Tableau) and application developer/owner programmers (who know the web app environment) or web publishers (who know the kycourts.gov publishing environment) so that we can solve problems, embed content successfully, align stakeholder goals, etc. by knowing how the API’s work with the target environments.
· Implementing changes to Tableau Desktop or Server content per direction of Data Officer, website per direction of Creative Services Manager, and/or web applications per direction of Development Manager as needed for technical compliance, improvement, etc. related to embedded Tableau content.
· Identifying and documenting best-practices in all three environments to make Tableau embedding as easy and successful as possible for CABINET. Documenting work in Azure DevOPS, release notes, or user manuals.
· Training other staff in the implementation of these best practices.
· Analysing business requirements with business analyst to develop new or modify existing programs to meet business needs and technical requirements. Using Microsoft Azure DevOps to create and track the technical tasks, stories.
· Developing and maintaining APIs hosted in a Microsoft IIS Server environment.
· Complying with KCOJ software development standards.
- Using Visual Studio 2022 or higher.
- Develop high quality C# software using best practices of the industry.
- Refactor existing software as needed.
- Build unit and integration tests within existing code base.
- Assist with debugging enterprise application issues to resolve problems in test and production environments by reviewing errors and program code.
- Assist with development and utilization of automated testing.
- Reporting status on development and release to management and stakeholders as required.
- · Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- · 3+ years' experience of technical or systems related analysis preferably in healthcare industry
- · Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver technical solutions.
- · Experience in software development, system analysis, or design
- · Ability to communicate technical information effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- · Ability to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards.
- · Possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
- · Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently and in conjunction with team members.
- · Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- · Experience with SQL or other data analysis tools.
Education: master’s degree in computer science, Mathematics, or related field
Education Substitute: 5+ yrs. of practical, applied job experience or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology (related field) with
2+ yrs. job-related experience.
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum for this position.
Benefits will also be available and details are available at the following link: Harvey Nash Benefits
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
We are part of Nash Squared Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/