Talent Acquisition Manager
This is Aaqib with Harvey Nash, I would like to talk to you regarding a Contract opportunity in Bellevue, WA and your profile looks like a good fit for this position and wanted to know if you would be interested in this assignment.
Position: Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: Bellevue, WA 98007
Duration: 12 months
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with Client-Facing Recruiters and Hiring Leaders to deeply understand the requirements of the role, the skillset function and how it fits into the BU/organization so that you can drive the search strategy to deliver the qualified candidate slate per role.
- Executes search strategies across all candidate channels – Applicants, Employee Referral Campaigns, LIR Direct Search and Social 2.0.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Conduct thorough screens to assess candidate fit for Samsung and role; Provide best in class candidate experience for the Samsung organization.
- Presents and makes candidate recommendations to the Hiring Leaders and Client-Facing Recruiters to kick off the formal interviewing process.
- Provides real-time market sensing to the client-facing recruiter and hiring leaders regarding skillset viability that could impact time-to-fill; provide alternative solutions and research adjacent industries that could be applicable; Ultimately act as a trusted SME regarding competitor and market dynamics relative the positions assigned.
- Accountable for reporting and administrative functions related to the role (candidate slate reports, job description editing, candidate presentations, etc).
- Conducts all recruiting assignments and activities in compliance with sensitive intercultural needs, company policies and government regulations
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting function or staffing agency environment; Successful track record of delivering qualified and vetted candidates by aligning them to position requirements for optimal fit.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws, related government regulations, professional “best practices”, and industry trends as they apply to all HR staffing functions and responsibilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally; ability to handle sensitive and confidential data relative to an HR function.
- Computer skills with Microsoft business applications software, staffing software packages, Internet sources, or other HRIS - staffing systems; Workday and Excel
Thanks and Regards
Aaqib - Harvey Nash Group
732 456 8799