Talent Acquisition Partner 2
Position- Talent Acquisition Partner 2
Duration- 12 month contract
Location- Plano, TX
Scope and Responsibilities:
• Serve as a Partner and Liaison to Recruiters and Hiring Managers, executing on all coordination efforts related to specific business units.
• Drafting and extending offer letters and new hire documents to selected hires.
• Regularly update candidate records, job postings, and hiring information in the company’s HRIS
• Responsible for handling candidate interview expense reports.
• Responsible for communicating all employee referral as it relates to their respective candidate
• Provide follow-up new hire correspondence to candidates via phone and email.
• Execute background checks and following through will full review of same; collecting supporting documentation on background checks if necessary.
• Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
• Pull and create reports to provide to Recruiting Manager on regular basis
• Visually screen applicants to provide a short list to the Recruiting Manager.
• Assist in various process improvement projects across the department, and build relationships with multiple HR counterparts i.e. HR Business Partners, Learning and Development, etc.
• Bachelor's degree preferred with at least 3 years’ experience in a recruiting support environment.
• Strong computer skills, including MS Excel and MS Outlook.
• Experience with applicant tracking systems (WorkDay).
• Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations.
• Experience creating reports in Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills; articulate communication style.
• Strong ability to develop relationships with the likes of executive stakeholders, candidates, internal partners i.e. Recruiters, Executive Assistants, IT, etc.
• Strong problem solving skills, able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision.
• Great organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.