Talent Acquisition Partner
closely with a team of Talent Acquisition Managers, Sourcers and other Talent
Acquisition team members in an exciting fast-paced environment. You are an
integral partner in developing reports, applicant screening, and building
candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression
and elevating their experience throughout the interview process. The ideal
candidate will be an organizational guru, possess great communication skills
and relationship building capabilities, have the ability to shift gears at a
moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great
organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for
someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a highly visible, and
renowned recruiting organization.
Scope and Responsibilities:
• Serve as a Partner and Liaison to Recruiters and Hiring Managers, executing on all coordination efforts related to specific business units.
• Drafting and extending offer letters and new hire documents to selected hires.
• Regularly update candidate records, job postings, and hiring information in the company’s HRIS
• Responsible for handling candidate interview expense reports.
• Responsible for communicating all employee referral as it relates to their respective candidate
• Provide follow-up new hire correspondence to candidates via phone and email.
• Execute background checks and following through will full review of same; collecting supporting documentation on background checks if necessary.
• Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
• Pull and create reports to provide to Recruiting Manager on regular basis
• Visually screen applicants to provide a short list to the Recruiting Manager.
• Assist in various process improvement projects across the department, and build relationships with multiple HR counterparts i.e. HR Business Partners, Learning and Development, etc.
• Bachelor's degree preferred with at least 3 years’ experience in a recruiting support environment.
• Strong computer skills, including MS Excel and MS Outlook.
• Experience with applicant tracking systems (WorkDay).
• Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations.
• Experience creating reports in Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills; articulate communication style.
• Strong ability to develop relationships with the likes of executive stakeholders, candidates, internal partners i.e. Recruiters, Executive Assistants, IT, etc.
• Strong problem solving skills, able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision.
• Great organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.