Talent Acquisition Specialist
Position: Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Duration: 12 Months
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Full Cycle Recruiting, responsible for actively recruiting against strategic mid to senior level requisitions within the Client Electronics America Business Units.
- Telephone interview and evaluate candidates utilizing consistent templates and processes, leveraging behavior based interview and assessment techniques
- Present pre-screened candidates to management utilizing consistent process
- Escalate sourcing challenges to your manager as appropriate. Offer sourcing suggestions to team members and be proactive about communicating new sourcing strategies that are successful.
- Demonstrates best practices, troubleshoots with team members
- Demonstrates diversity awareness and utilizing sourcing techniques that reach diverse population. Actively champion diversity recruitment strategies
- Research and build knowledge of the competitive landscape in order to anticipate and overcome potential obstacles
- Consult with HM, HRBP and other key stakeholder to create a competitive offer utilizing tools, benefits and compensation. Utilize functional knowledge and knowledge of applicant motivations to better position organization when negotiating competitive offers with applicants
- Move candidates through recruitment steps and statuses
- Resolve routine concerns and/or escalates to appropriate area for more complex recruitment concerns. Use interaction to positively impact the candidate/applicant attitude
- Maintain market/business intelligence regarding function and business unit alignment, work with Hiring Managers to build overall understanding of position requirements, department goals, and organization business plan
- Assist Hiring Manager in evaluating candidates, offer negotiation, and overall process troubleshooting-including review and consultation of internal salary reference points, market compensation tables, and market intelligence in order to recommend offer package components
- Influence stakeholders to drive for the best solution while leveraging Recruitment knowledge
- Develop action plans for aging requisitions and keep management informed of progress against action plans in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Function Leaders, HR business partners, & other Support teams to achieve needed team alignment and shared vision of success
- Deliver against and provide guidance to continually deliver quality candidates and hires
- Drive adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing & hiring practices across business units to facilitate talent acquisition productivity and predictable quality
- Leverage best practices and technology to drive quality hiring decisions and Candidate/Hiring Manager experience leading to high customer satisfaction
- Partner closely with internal teams - Recruiting Operations, Legal, Total Rewards etc. - to ensure proper risk management and compliance requirements are upheld.
Skills / Attributes:
- BA/BS with 3-6 years of relevant Recruiting experience with at least 1-2 years in Corporate Environment
- Experience managing a requisition load of 20+ that consists of Manager, Sr. Manager and Director level roles.
- Experience recruiting Sales, Marketing and Technical functions highly preferred.
- Highly proficient at finding hard to find talent through LinkedIn and attracting Passive talent.
- Advanced experience with Excel (Pivot tables)
- Previous experience utilizing WorkDay as ATS is desired.
- Experience with sourcing and recruiting tools inclusive of ATS, CRM, Attraction, Referrals, etc.
- Proven experience partnering with Internal stakeholders to support their Talent Acquisition needs
- Advanced problem solving skills to address complexity and an in-depth understanding of the Talent Acquisition function
- Proven track record of influencing and navigating organizational boundaries and building strong partnerships with all levels of stakeholders to produce results
Thanks and Regards,
Aaqib - Harvey Nash Group
732 456 8799