Talent Acquisition Specialist
Position: Talent Acquisition Partner 2
Location: Plano, TX (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 months
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a Partner and Liaison to Recruiters and Hiring Managers, executing on all coordination efforts related to specific business units.
- Drafting and extending offer letters and new hire documents to selected hires.
- Regularly update candidate records, job postings, and hiring information in the company’s HRIS
- Responsible for handling candidate interview expense reports.
- Responsible for communicating all employee referral as it relates to their respective candidate
- Provide follow-up new hire correspondence to candidates via phone and email.
- Execute background checks and following through will full review of same; collecting supporting documentation on background checks if necessary.
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Pull and create reports to provide to Recruiting Manager on regular basis
- Visually screen applicants to provide a short list to the Recruiting Manager.
- Assist in various process improvement projects across the department, and build relationships with multiple HR counterparts i.e. HR Business Partners, Learning and Development, etc.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with at least 3 years’ experience in a recruiting support environment.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (WorkDay).
- Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations.
- Experience creating reports in Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; articulate communication style.
- Strong ability to develop relationships with the likes of executive stakeholders, candidates, internal partners i.e. Recruiters, Executive Assistants, IT, etc.
- Strong problem solving skills, able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
Thanks and Regards,
Aaqib - Harvey Nash
732 456 8799