Technical BA - CHIP
We are seeking a Technical BA for a six month contract for our client in Washington, DC. Candidates must attend a face to face interview. No 3rd parties please.
- Assist with the technical relationship with multiple internal and external platform providers and vendors.
- Drive consensus on technical solutions and discover/propose technical compromises acceptable to business stakeholders and technical providers.
- Work with the Technical Director, other solution designers, business and stakeholders to help formulation and communication of strategies and solutions for the overall technology architecture of the digital portfolio.
- Work closely with the Technical Product Owner, UX/UI and content teams to understand product and business goals, requirements, and strategies, and ensure solutions are aligned with those goals.
- Provide architectural guidance on solution design and ensure that technical decisions are in line with the enterprise architecture strategy, industry best practices, and the ChIP Program roadmap.
- Working closely with the Program Director to provide technical expertise and guidance to internal and external contributors.
- Provide technical guidance and support for planned changes to the digital platforms; define and document technical requirements.
- Understand the digital platforms and configurations and the ability to make recommendations
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and object-oriented programming methodologies
- Solid understanding of systems development and input/output modeling
- Working knowledge of database, OS, other system tools
- Working knowledge of quality assurance testing and concepts
- Experience with XML or JSON preferred
- Experience with Jira and Confluence preferred
- Must have ability to learn system functionality and workflow in depth
Qualified candidates should submit a word formatted resume to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org.