Technical BA- Financial Systems
The Revenue Growth Management (RGM) Systems Analyst will administer, support, configure, and integrate IT Commercial Finance applications.
Act as the SME, on the implementation of Pricing-Promo Modelling and execution of applications and systems.
Collaborate with internal stakeholders and gather technical requirements to improve and build new models, troubleshoot data issues, and support system integrations.
Will work with vendor to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs. This person is technically capable to dig into the financial systems and support the RGM Team on financial Data Analytics.
* Revenue management, pricing and promotional evaluation, and financial planning knowledge
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups of managers and subject matter experts.
* Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills
* Ability to align IT service offerings with business strategies, goals, and objectives
* Ability to translate business requirements into proposed IT services & solutions
* Ability to present and discuss technical information into business speak
* Solid working knowledge of application administration and technical support
* Ability to provide end user application training
* Familiar with IT processes design & implementation
* Ability to provide IT documentation that aligns with PMO best practices
* Willingness to learn and ramp-up in new technology and business functions
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively, and deliver under time constraints to ensure critical deadlines are met
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Review system metrics to ensure the functional team is delivering against the performance metrics.
* SME and drive adoption through training, measuring and supporting adoption metrics for reporting
* Solution Delivery, supporting the stakeholder needs, demand management, deliver upon reporting, and coordinate enhancements
* Develop and support process flows, to ensure that the business process aligns to the application development, process, system approval flows, etc.
* Coordinate with the support teams to ensure the ingestion of data is seamless
* Support management of pricing conditions
* Interface directing with the RGM business teams to support the mapping and managing of product bundles to ensure they are aligned to brand strategies
* System usage adoption metrics to ensure the organization is realizing the benefits and ROI against the investment in the application
* Interface with solution vendor to implement key drivers into reporting application and maintain relationship to manage brand or customer hierarchy changes
* Investigate rate changes, EG/ DA rates, price mix management to ensure they align with strategy and are sourced correctly with source systems
* Manage the development of system enhancements, key analytics and reporting drivers to achieve and deliver against strategic business reporting
* Support the business and interface with the support teams in managing the migration of new data sets or upgrades to externally hosted system
* Perform quality control checks to ensure migration integrity
* Implement projects, system support, and project budgets following PMO methodology
* Manage demand and coordinate reporting
* Partner with compliance to support SAP interfaces
* Bachelors in Information Systems, Finance or similar degree
* 3- 4 years of experience in similar position/role
* Pricing execution, TPM – SAP, Tableau a plus
* Industry experience preferable but not required
* Experience using Vistaar and Anaplan preferable, but not required