Technical Data Analyst (# 5880)
We’re in search of an experienced Technical Data Analyst with experience in data reporting and developing reports.
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: Technical Data Analyst
Location: Frankfort, KY
Duration: Long Term Indefinite
MUST HAVE skills (Few bullet points highlighting the must have’s):
provides technical and data analyst support for cabinet needs for data
reporting, supports agency efforts to maximize quality of data; develops
reports to aid and promote use of data. Infinite Campus, SQL, and business
intelligence experience helpful. This position is critical as we continue
to rise to new demands for data and keep up with reoccurring internal and
external needs for data (including
federal and state reporting requirements). The individual should possess the skillset necessary to help lead KDE efforts to maximize quality and use of data.
· Data Analyst. Support agency efforts to maximize quality and use of data. Create and analyze data extracts to ensure quality and consistency of reporting. Perform proactive data analysis to promote quality of data throughout the year. Proficiency with SQL query functionality is a necessity. Develops reports to aid and promote use of data. Business Intelligence/Tableau experience is a plus.
ENTERPRISE DATA SYSTEMS-- Client Educator Credentialing System (KECS), Infinite Campus
· Supports: Works with users and other agencies in the planning of information technology resource allocation. Analyzes request for information technology development and prepares technology plans across agency organizational business lines. Collaborates with team to improve processes and streamline data request process.
· Analytical: Analyze needs and defines best practices for data collection and reporting, develop functional requirements documentation for information technology requests and promotes best practices based on database structure and
availability of data. Is proactive in seeking additional guidance/direction to further explain expectations where needed.
· Tech Assistance: Assist users with understanding database schema, data collections and data availability; work with users and team to ensure functional requirements documentation are maintained and current. Develops and documents processes and procedures for repeatable use by other resources. Documents lessons learned to maintain historical perspective and help with future requests.
· Planning/Reporting: Researches and presents best practices for data sharing. Prepares feasibility study documents, long range information technology plans and summaries of agency project requests and other reports resulting from the analysis of requests for information systems. Plans, develops, and coordinates or presents highly complex information technology training.
Perform other duties as assigned. Other: Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, being proactive and taking initiative on tasks as assigned through completion to meet quality and timeliness expectations. This position will utilize a time tracking tool to accurately record work effort against current processes in a timely and consistent manner. This position may require periodic on-call duty outside normal business hours to ensure that the supported systems are operating as intended and time sensitive deliverables are addressed. The on-call duties will be defined at the discretion of the client manager and/or the on-call policy for the organization.
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
We are part of Nash Squared Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/