Technical Operations Builder
CA, San Francisco
A technology-based general contractor serving property owners and managers with on-demand, end-to-end maintenance and construction services. We don’t just match customers with Pros, but instead we leverage operations and technology to handle everything from start to finish.
WHY TO JOIN
-Not looking for people who want to work at amazon but to build the next amazon
-Trillion dollar industry – want to get to a point where they can continue to expand into new networks
-People all over the world in real estate locked out of economy that don’t have access to technology
-Give people loans that wouldn’t normally get one
-Want to empower more people to get into real estate that normally wouldn’t be able to and we are taking care of it.
- Office – recently relocated to Austin Texas and the whole team will sit here now.
- Last year they has doing a million in revenue a month –platform is currently not setup for everyone to use but property managers can right now.
Title: Tech Operations Associate
Location: Austin, Texas
A stealth-mode disruptive technology business that is recreating services, starting with real estate. We have a strong product-market fit with significant traction.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, we are looking for a world-class Tech-Ops Builder with the character, skill, and backbone to build the next great technology business.
You’re passionate about leading a team in building technologies that can serve people. You obsess over the “routing engine” of order intake and operational efficiency and you intuitively understand the ticking clock that suboptimal “do things that don’t scale” order intake/order routing represents, and you’re excited to work with product and engineering leads to race to success. You’re not afraid to jump in the weeds of the operations machine, while also naturally stepping into a managerial role as we scale.
You know better than to build a thousand-person outsourced team when you’re innovative enough to come up with the way for 10 people to do the work of 1,000 leveraging technology to unlock the power of our platform.
You’ve been part of the operations team of a high-touch technology-enabled company that grew the capacity of the company through hypergrowth at a venture-backed company and you have a proven track record of delivering exceptional results in a timely manner. You’re intelligent, high-character, and always have a bias to action. You want to take on responsibilities and see yourself as a future leader of the organization.
You will find a way or make one.
In year one you will:
- Develop and implement strong operational processes that enable our operations team to be highly leveraged and perform with operational excellence
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and operations leadership to identify which areas of the operations can be improved through full automation and strong human-in-the-loop solutions
- Participate in the ongoing process of investigating, analyzing, and providing scalable tech-enabled solutions to operational challenges
- Work on the front lines of product and operations development, while naturally moving into a managerial role on our operations team
- Coordinate across teams, working closely with peers to ensure the appropriate focus and sense of urgency to incorporate tech-enabled scale
- Follow enterprise standards for Security and Best Practices
- Seek opportunities to learn, automate, document, share, educate, and improve processes where appropriate
The ideal candidate has:
- 5 - 7 years work experience and at least 3 years with technology to automate human-centered process work; including extensive experience working with product managers and engineers
- Proven excellence in building, enhancing, and delivering tech-enabled operations that drive scalability in business operations, and delight the customer
- Ability to analyze varying stakeholder concerns, proactively working with diverse groups to address concerns, and drive solutions that get launched
- Guided and advised others through the design, building, and implementation phases of the system that drives massive human leverage through technology
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze a situation for potential future problems
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to work with people at all management levels
- Ability to work under pressure and in crisis situations
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to partner with technology leaders to build scalable tools for the operations team
- Strong background in data-driven decision making
- Willingness to relocate to Austin, Texas
Our compensation & benefits package is designed to reward long-term career growth. Your total compensation can and should grow as you progress with the company. We evaluate performance and provide direct feedback to all teammates throughout the year, and ensure that compensation matches the role and performance. In addition, we offer the following:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) options
- Unlimited PTO (Discretionary)
- Financial Services
- Information Technology & Services
- Real Estate
- Supply Chain
- General Business