CA, San Francisco
Harvey Nash is a progressive, global professional recruitment firm with 8,000 experts in 47 offices across Europe, Asia and North America. Every day we place top talent in rewarding technology jobs, matching exceptional professionals with exciting projects and innovative companies that are defining tomorrow’s technology landscape. We currently have a prime opportunity for a standout business developer for our U.S. business. Is this opportunity for you?
- Accomplish corporate business objectives in the local market by recruiting and placing candidates in contract and permanent roles.
- A solid understanding of Information Technology and technical position, specifically application development and infrastructure positions.
- Strong interviewing and negotiating skills.
- Understand and test candidate’s technical abilities.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong time management, multi-tasking, follow-through and organizational skills.
- Identify contract and direct hire candidates through ad response, internet search engines, networking, referrals and cold calling.
- Test the technical ability of each candidate.
- Source, assess, qualify, interview and close candidates.
- Conduct phone interviews and meet candidates in person.
- Develop and post recruiting ads.
- Utilize online job boards to source and identify candidates for current and future needs.
- Conduct reference checks, extend offers, and negotiate contracts.
- Work with Business Development team and Hiring Managers to understand and assess client needs and open positions.
- Develop recruiting strategy and candidate resource pool.
- Follow processes and procedures for set up of hired candidate in company’s database, payroll, timesheet, and accounting systems.
- As part of candidate process, identify and pass hiring managers and hiring company referrals to Business Developers.
- Understand and follow resource manual and company Best Practices.
- Establish and foster team collaboration within the market.
Working with Harvey Nash
At Harvey Nash, we’re proud of our amazing culture built around people who love what they do.
We truly value a job well done, so our promotional structure is based on performance, not ‘tenure’. We also offer the best compensation plan in the industry with opportunities to earn additional performance bonuses every month.
Working for us means you’ll have all the best tools, technology and resources at your fingertips, and the flexibility to perform the way that’s best for you (no micro-managers here)—everything you need to succeed!