Technician: Computer Laboratory - IV
Summary of the position:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced Computer Laboratory Technician – IV (Chandler, AZ)
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: Computer Laboratory
Technician – IV
Location: Onsite/ Chandler AZ
Duration: 18 Months +
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
• The candidate will be responsible for conducting failure analysis needed identify electrical & thermal mechanical package failures and supporting root cause understanding of new package technologies being developed.
• Knowledge of packaging material property and behavior is beneficial.
• Candidate should also demonstrate good communication skills, work well with a team, deliver under pressure, and well organized.
• Demonstrated skills in X-section/planar polishing, Optical microscopy imaging, Labview and SEM imaging on printed circuit board are preferred.
• Minimum Educational Requirement: BS degree or higher in science or engineering and 8+ years’ experience in failure analysis, material analysis, process development or analytical tool development.
A reasonable, good faith estimate of for this position is $40/hr - $45/hr.
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/