Telecom - Data Analyst 2
Position: Telecom - Data Analyst 2 | 6327-1
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12+ months contract (Possibility for extension)
This is a remote job until offices are reopened
**SCM CPFR Specialist/Analyst Home Appliance
This is a key position (CPFR Analyst) managing local CPFR operations for one of client key strategic Home Appliance customers focusing on improving synergies in core areas including: Order Management, CPFR/Forecasting, Inventory Management, Item Setup process, Special Order Management, ETA shipment reporting, and Returns Processing. This position is responsible for following established processes, managing KPIs, and driving operational excellence and discipline as part of the local account team. This position will interact with other areas of the business including Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Production Planning and HQ in terms of communication.
· The CPFR Analyst conducts weekly meetings with the customer to manage future forecasts based on expected level of service. The Analyst works closely with the Sales Teams to review sales and order forecasts, review week-over-week forecast changes, and acts as the point of contact between the client Supply Chain Team, the Sales Team, and the Customer
· Follows processes and protocol to achieve customer objectives related: CPFR/Forecasting, Special Order, Item/Data Management, Order Management
· Lead CPFR/Forecasting planning process with customer planning team to drive optimal levels of inventory to support mutual goals associated with WOS and in-stock metrics
· Act as primary interface with customers’ senior SCM, Operations and Merchandising Management to drive collaborative process improvements
· Coordinate actions with Operations, Sales and Logistics teams for CPFR and Direct Ship/Import programs to manage and develop the necessary tools/reporting/KPI’s
· Drive actions to achieve company objectives for customer service levels and inventory planning including WOS, in-stock levels, and fill rates
· Proactively identifies and challenges activities that will detract from planned objectives
· Run reports on the customer’s portal in order to analyze their inventory, orders, forecast and other data
· Manages product life cycle as it relates to managing the final inventory of the old model and help manage forecast and orders for a new model launch date
Necessary Skills / Attributes
· CPFR training and experience
· Familiarity with SAP
· 3-5 years equivalent work experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Common sense, strong organizational skills
· Planning/forecasting experience in manufacturing /logistics environment.
· Relevant demand planning software exposure and knowledge of statistical modeling.
· APICS certification desirable
· Set realistic work goals and priorities
· Taking the initiative as problems and opportunities arise
· Proposing new ideas regarding goals, policies, and improved work procedures.
· Developing efficient systems and improving support activities
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements –
1. Strong Excel skills
2. Strong Tableau skills
3. Ability to tell a story with the data