We are seeking a Tester for our client in Berlin, CT. This is a 3 month contract opportunity. NO 3rd parties please.
• Write test cases, translated from business requirements.
• Execute the test cases and document the results, and share these results to the project team.
• Record/report defects, as well as retest them, and maintain them through to a resolution.
• Participate in regular project team meetings.
• Share and report on testing progress and defect status, both verbally and in writing.
• On rare occasions, may need to work weekends and/or evenings.
• ALM proficiency (Test Plan, Test Lab, Defects)
• MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook proficiency
• Proficiency with navigating through web applications
• Able to translate business requirements into functional test cases. Must write detailed test cases (with steps)
• Execute testing validations, represent in and maintain Test Lab, with actual results and evidences
• Able to effectively report out the test results to the project team
• Clearly record defects into ALM, and follow-through with retests, closures, withdrawals, referrals, and/or re-openings
• Above-average communication skills is a must.
Bachelors Degree in computer science or other related field and commonly have 5+ years experience.
Qualified candidates should submit word formatted resume to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org