Testing Coordinator (Banking/Payments/Fintech)
Job Title: Testing Coordinator
Duration: Perm (FTE) role
Open for NY/NC/TX
The Testing Coordinator’s responsibilities include ensuring all testing requests from internal and external clients are appropriated supported, assigned and reported on for the UAT team.
Established in the UAT Testing Team the candidate must
- work with various Internal teams and subject matter experts to design & define processes and implementations as a liaison with Production Support Teams.
- This role will help deliver new clear and concise processes that are defined to support new products and innovation released into our Production environment.
- provide daily testing administrative coverage, customer certification scheduling and team mailbox monitoring.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or an information technology-related field
- 3+ years financial industry experience including payments experience documenting operational processes and product requirements/specifications
- Strong understanding in Agile methodologies and experience with Jira
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Degree related to business, and/or involving business analysis
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in analytics position; banking background preferred
- Experience with banking payment products, Operations and Technology
- Able to work independently
- Strong understanding of Risk, Compliance and Governance policies
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and report ongoing client certification results
- Update/Maintain yearly audit spreadsheet and reports
- Responding and Scheduling Participants for Bank Testing
- Create ServiceNow tickets/task for all testing and certifications
- Work with banks/CU, Fintechs and internal units on training and testing
- Support Product team initiatives, including project meetings, bank test certifications and documentation
- Develop new reporting and capabilities via database analysis and reporting tools
- Participate in ongoing automation efforts for monitoring and reporting
- Interact with banking customers for scheduling testing needs