Los Angeles, CA
12 Months Contract
Trainer will be responsible for the skill improvement of all field technicians. This includes soft skills, empathy, technical, communication and understanding, listening, diagnosing skills and delivery and installation training. The trainer will identify training needs on an individual and/or group level. Utilizing lecture, hands on, and role play the trainer will create a five star level experience that will set the standard for technician support. This trainer will be responsible for technician skill level and includes creating and monitoring the success rate of all trainees. Trainer also responsible for utilizing and maintaining the training facility and all products within.
Job Profile Summary
- Strengthen customer service capabilities and techniques by building training plans, implementing, evaluating and post-managing training courses.
- Improve repair capabilities through monitoring status of training by each business unit, intensify curriculums for low-performers.
- Provide the optimum customer services through trainings about service mindset, counseling skills and repair techniques.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to improve tech agent’s theory, hands on, and troubleshooting skills. This includes but not limited too; wire breaking down reading, soft skills, support apps, technical tips, and improvements to the customer five star experience.
- Deliver world class soft skills training and role playing to improve and maintain our CMI scores.
- Facilitate classes daily at our Training Center, create and improve technical courses and maintain product inventory.
- Prepare to build various courses and curriculums to nurture service forces to strengthen customer service capability.
- Prepare to execute training by opening a training course, notifying training courses, selecting lecturers, preparing materials, managing classrooms and manage training performances.
- Prepare to manage training operation system and develop a strategy to improve training processes.
- Prepare to manage low performers, re-training, and assessment, and strengthen capability by operating service training certificate system.
- Prepare to plan and develop various and differentiated training contents.
- Five (5) Years of appliance repair experience or Training experience on appliances and televisions.
- Proficient in content creation and delivery, with a working understanding of learning flow. (PPT, Excel, Word, SCORM)
- Ability and willingness to travel a minimum of 25% and up to 50% domestically.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors and is capable of demonstrating good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions for all assignments.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time as well as move around product in excess of 300+ pounds daily.
Bachelor 5 years’ experience in appliance repair.
Top Skills - Prior appliance repair experience, Microsoft office, speaking in front of people