NY, Staten Island
We are seeking a Treasurer for a permanent position with our client in Staten Island, NY. Please review the details below and send qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Treasurer is responsible for managing the Treasury operations of the Company
including cash forecasting and loan portfolio management; managing the member
A/R and billing department; setting & monitoring customer credit limits and
security; 401K, benefit & member capital accounting. He/she is also
responsible for implementing and evaluating effective internal controls to
insure proper safeguarding of assets. He/she will develop and maintain
relationships with members & banking partners, assist on strategic
projects, and will supervise a staff of 3.
The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years of experience with the following:
- Cash management
- Loan portfolio management
- Credit limits and security
- Accounting- Benefits and Capital
Member A/R department
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelors Degree in Accounting and/or Finance; MBA or CPA preferred
· 7- 10 years experience in Treasury Operations, some banking experience preferred
· Strong analytical, modeling and problem-solving abilities.
· Proficient with Excel and Power Point
· SAP background preferred.
· Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation and leadership skills
· Highly accurate, Must be a team player
· Ability to multi task in a high paced and high volume environment
· Experience producing, presenting and explaining Financial results and position to functional heads
· Experience negotiating credit terms, benefits, bank loans.