Title – UI Engineer/Web Developer
Duration – 06 months
Location – Remote (Can work Own Time Zone)
“Ember for browser side, and Python for the API side”
UI Engineer in this organization, you will be responsible for building cutting
edge web infrastructure and applications that empower developers to be
efficient and productive when using our infrastructure and help them provide
best in class products and services for our members. As part of this team, you
will build applications that handle massive scale and impact the entire Client’s
• You will design and develop UI infrastructure and tooling that empowers developers to build highly performant and scalable services.
• You will work with a group of highly motivated engineers in the team to deliver a coherent architecture and roadmap.
• You will collaborate closely with partner client web infrastructure and product development teams at Client’s working on shared goals.
• You are expected to have a solid understanding of software architecture and experience working with multiple teams on large-scale technical projects.
• You will implement cutting-edge technologies and will be writing clean code with a high bar for craftsmanship.
• BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent technical experience
• 2+ years of industry experience.
• BS and 5+ years of relevant work experience, MS and 4+ years of relevant work experience, or PhD and 2+ years of relevant work experience.
• Experience working with modern frameworks (Angular/Ember/React) and developer debugging tools (chrome dev tool protocols, puppeteer)
• Experience with open-source projects.
• Experience in designing and building infrastructure, UI performance debugging and tuning.
• Coding experience with Typescript and working knowledge of the Linux environment is a plus.