UI Engineering Manager
You are a self-motivated Front End Engineering Manager with a passion for growing and mentoring your teams and empowering them to help create outstanding products. You are curious and driven and want to help build compelling visualizations for the cybersecurity space with the latest front-end technologies. You want to leverage your UI knowledge and proven expertise to balance and prioritize UI/UX initiatives to build out a compelling cybersecurity product.
About the role:
As a Front-end Engineering Manager, you will guide the UI development team on responsibilities that range from day-to-day design decisions to long-term architectural and technology choices for our UI. Our UI is a customizable visualization platform built on top of HTML/CSS and ReactJS that provides detection, analysis, and visualization capabilities for our real-time wire-data analytics system.
You will attract, develop, and grow your team as part of a world-class engineering organization that sets a high bar for excellence and innovation. You will have the opportunity to share your creativity, innovation, and leadership while developing an industry-leading security product for leading Fortune 1000 companies. You will work with a diverse group of people and teams that will provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop your skills in many ways.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS degree or equivalent in computer science, or experience with user-centered visualization
- Experience in managing software engineering teams
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the software development life cycle, and ideally with Agile methodologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with computer networking and related concepts
- Experience with usability (UX / UI) development and user-centered visualizations