IL, Oak Brook
The UX Designer II, Marketing is responsible for applying basic knowledge of design principles and practices in UX Design to envision & support digital marketing experiences on web & mobile platforms, as well as innovation visioning. This role will be heavily involved in user research, UX visioning, concept wireframe design, concept testing, and concept presentation in support of digital marketing and merchandising design projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, or UX Design
- 3 years of experience in UX architecture
- Experience with web, mobile responsive and mobile app UX/design
- Willingness to embrace the Chamberlain values and behaviors
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time; international travel required
- Experience with web or mobile coding, software development best practices
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to work within cross-functional teams to create software products
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Help support a unifying vision for user interface and experience and visual design across CGI offerings through design.
- Develop target personas and interview protocols. Help plan Design Research sessions. Lead user research sessions. Develop and communicate verbatim reports, journey maps, and insights to senior design staff.
- Perform all functions of Designer 1. Demonstrate design experience and knowledge of front-end development processes in developing a solution hypothesis based on insights from Design and Trends Research.
- Demonstrate design experience to deliver screen architecture and navigation concepts.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of graphic design and apply it to develop multiple UI options complying with graphic Style Guides and development constraints.
- Demonstrate exceptional 2D representation skills, Low and Hi-Fidelity Prototyping skills, and Communication skills.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results and participating on projects as needed.
This UX Designer II opportunity offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and in-service bonus, and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.