UX Designer: Cyber Security Products
Note: This position is only considering Washington-local candidates at this time. Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship. No third-party contact please.
We have an exciting opening for a UX Designer at a Top 200 Alexa site that is the leader in domain name intelligence, building world-class products that receive over 350 Million hits per month and enable users such as Fortune 1000 companies, security solutions vendors and government agencies to fend off cyber-attacks. If you want the opportunity to lead design efforts for high-impact products in one of the hottest, rapidly growing tech sectors, this is it!
You will be responsible for driving product UX design for powerful cyber security products and features for enterprise customers in collaboration with product, engineering and other teams throughout the product lifecycle. You will be an SME on how our customers investigate and interact with threat intelligence and advocate for their needs to improve workflow through the delivery of storyboards, wireframes, mock ups and prototypes.
· 3+ years of UX design experience and a relevant degree, or 7+ years of supplemented experience
· 3+ years of web-based product design experience for B2B technology companies
· Experience designing for cyber security, analytics, or big data products
· Experience designing interfaces for enterprise products that deal with large volumes of complex data
· Experience developing storyboards, wireframes, mock ups, and prototypes
· Keep eye for elegant visual designs
· Experience with at least 2 of the following: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, InVision, Balsamiq, Omnigraffle, UXpin
· Unlimited PTO
· Yearly company expense-paid destination vacation
· Opportunity to work with machine learning and big data
· Fun start-up feel office in the heart of Belltown/Westlake