CA, Costa Mesa | Remote
Summary of the position:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced UX Designer who has experience in 5+ years of UX designing experience along with Adobe, Illustrator, Figma, Sketch, etc.
Here are some of the specific details:
Hope you are doing great.
This is Ankit Rawat, Senior Technical Recruiter from Harvey Nash USA. One of our client Experian is looking to hire a UX/UI Designer for a 6-month contract role. This is a 100% remote opportunity. I feel your experience and expertise makes you a perfect match for below position. Please review and let me know if you would like to apply. Thanks, and looking forward to hear from you!
UX/UI Designer | 6+ months | Costa Mesa, CA/Remote
We are searching for a talented UX Designer to join our Global
Digital Marketing Operations team. The ideal candidate will be able to create
useful, intuitive, user-centered designs from project concept through
execution, working closely with marketing leaders across a global organization.
• Demonstrated success in applying user centered design (UCD) process for designing enterprise websites (preferably for B2B)
• Gather and analyze usability requirements, culminating in recommendations for improvement
• Design conceptual wireframes, mockups, rapid prototypes, user journey workflows, interaction specifications, and functional prototypes to convey concepts and address complex requirements for different business stakeholders
• Ability to understand content strategy, with a strong understanding of information architecture principles
• Serve as the steward of our online identity to continually refine and optimize a global design system that meets brand guidelines
• Serve as an advocate for UX and user-centered-design principles
• Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), User Experience, Human Factors, Visual Design, Marketing, Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years experience in UX design
• 2+ years experience facilitating user-centered design workshops and stakeholder requirement elicitation sessions
• Experience working on Agile (Scrum, Kanban) teams and managing complex UX projects end-to-end with minimal supervision
• Extensive experience conducting user research and applying research findings
• Proficiency designing with tools such as Figma, Zeplin, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Adobe XD,
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/
Thanks & regards,