Validation Engineer (GxP Validation)
Summary of the position:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced Software Validation Engineer – South San Francisco, CA (2 to 3 days on-site a week)
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: Software Validation Engineer
Location: South San Francisco, CA (2 to 3 days on-site a week)
Duration: 12 Months +
· 5+ years of experience in software test planning and execution
· Ability to manage complex projects in a high-pressure, fast paced environment is required
· Experience in GxP validation and deliverables
· Agile and waterfall methodology experience preferred
· Working knowledge of SQA Tools: Code Coverage, Automation, Requirements and Test Case Management, Defect Tracking Experience
· Ability to create, read, and run queries, SQL procedures/scripts and perform data analysis to interpret results
· Experience with load performance measurement tools such as Silk Performer or Silk Test or Load Runner, WinRunner.
· Experience supporting delivery of enterprise solutions
· Experience in an integrated environments based upon platform software such as Solaris, Windows/Mac, Internet Information Server, Oracle, or SQL/Server
· Understanding of leading tools and technologies for development of mission critical web, database and related applications. (Mercury Suite, Selenium, Segue, etc)
· Excellent customer facing and communication skills
· Strong experience leading testers both onsite and off shore
· Hands-on experience in authoring and executing manual test cases
· Strong process documentation skills
· Strong knowledge of software QA metrics, process performance/capability baseline and statistical techniques
· Excellent understanding of SDLC
· Self-driven and ability to work independently and interact with project teams
· A desire to learn and to explore new technologies and take on new challenges
· Background in a bio-pharma regulated environment with experiences in validation testing is a plus
· Experience with reporting analytics systems is a plus
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum hourly wage for this position is [$60/hour] to [$65hour] on W2.
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/