The Web/Application developer/Architect role is to architect, standardize, develop, and maintain web solutions for various web properties and locations across the United States and Canada. The developer/architect should have deep experience in web development and web services development. The candidate for this role should have excellent communication skills to discuss and develop requirements with multiple levels of staff from corporate and field locations. This is a multi-faceted role where you will be supporting multiple stakeholders. You will need to be flexible and be able to switch “hats” seamlessly.
- Maintain legacy bill pay website, suggesting improvements where needed
- Will play a critical role in developing the new bill pay platform along with our bill pay vendor
- Based on requirements from all stakeholders, lead the technical design
- Manage project deliverables within needed timelines
- Assist in managing and maintaining existing/legacy web properties as needed
- Assist in managing and maintaining newly acquired web properties as needed
- Develop solutions for content management and other system integrations
- Assist in maintaining SEO for all web properties, resolving content and crawling issues
- Assist in process improvement and develop new ways of assisting stakeholders and customers
- Create/maintain a library for technical notes and documentation on web architecture and details
- Bachelor's Degree in computer Science or equivalent experience
-1- 5 years working in a web development role with lead or architecture experience a plus
- Knowledge of web technologies - both back and front-end development
- Knowledge of web-related technologies such as analytics, security, content delivery networks (CDNs)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner.
- Highly self-motivated with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills