TX, The Woodlands
Full-time/Direct-Hire with Client
Requisition Primary Location
The Woodlands, Texas
We are currently seeking a talented full stack Application Developer to assist in the support, growth and troubleshooting of our Financial Systems team in the creation and management of our proprietary software applications at our Corporate Office in The Woodlands, Texas.
Why Our Client?
- CULTURE: It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
- INTEGRITY: Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
- RESPECT: We show respect for our customers and fellow employees. Respect for ourselves grows through all the hard work and great service we provide to the communities we are privileged to serve.
- Collaborate with internal users to identify functional requirements of the systems they use to assist in identifying modification or new development opportunities
- Designing, coding, testing, implementing and troubleshooting new and existing modules in our existing financial web applications
- Work with internal user base and supporting team to determine the success of implemented developments
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field. (Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline)
- 3+ years Web Development.
- Experience designing and developing in and ASP.net MVC environment.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Creative problem solving skills and the ability to progress solutions from conception to deployment
- An eye for building efficient and aesthetically pleasing user interfaces
- An understanding of the accounts payables or accounting practices is a plus
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- ASP.Net MVC
You will be joining a great team and a company in a “work hard, play hard” environment along with a competitive salary. We also offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".