Web Development Specialist
NC, Winston Salem
Job Title: Specialist, Web Development
Department: Web Development
- Responsible for programming corporate website, company intranet and other related websites.
- Responsible for delivering high-quality project work on-schedule in accordance with company policies, application standards and brand guidelines.
- Provides 3rd level software support that is performed quickly, accurately and reliably.
- Works directly with technology staff of outsourced vendor relationships used for web development, ensuring quality deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Sitecore and SharePoint content management systems.
- Experience with the development of websites, web services, Windows services and console applications, utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio 2015+.
- Working knowledge of software development life cycles, version control systems (TFS), continuous integration, source code analysis tools, and automated testing solutions (MSTest, NUnit, etc.).
- Deep technical understanding of common security vulnerabilities and risks, as well as countermeasures and compensating controls, familiarity with HP Fortify a plus.
- Experience with Entity Framework, SQL Server and stored procedures.
- Experience in financial services industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of user-centric design principles and techniques
- Ability to transform static web designs from prototype and launch.
- Strong awareness of best practices in information security and risk management
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to establish internal relationships and continually expand sphere of influence.
- Projects a professional and confident demeanor and be able to effectively interact with staff and senior members of the organization..
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM marketing cloud platform and integration a plus.
- Working knowledge of risk management processes and Archer ERM platform.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Develop assigned software projects as determined by the management and stakeholders.
- Participate in and contribute to technology website strategy and planning initiatives.
- Assist in the architecture, design and prototyping of application systems.
- Develop assigned product maintenance releases in accordance with prioritize lists of enhancements and defects.
- Work with and assist in the management of outsourcing and other technology vendors.
- Assist in estimating work effort for projected development initiatives.
- Assist in peer-reviews of software deliverable to ensure they meet company standards.
- Provide SME technology support that addresses production incidents in a timely manner.
- Perform quality control, testing and implementation.
- Provide 3rd party application support.
- Provide SME Technology Level 3 support to internal clients.
- Must be able to perform under pressure, multi-task and adjust daily routines.
- Document requirements, identify gaps, estimate realistic deadlines, provide periodic updates