Our client is looking for an experienced Workday Administrator to help manage and drive the evolution of their Workday environment. This role is part of the SaaS Application Administration team and is expected to be an active contributor and support our team in maintaining, supporting and improving the Workday platform. The administrator will also work with triage, technical program managers, and other internal stakeholders to assist with ticket troubleshooting, develop technical requirements and deliver sound solutions. The administrator will serve as a Workday expert for troubleshooting requests from other teams, gather and report on application metrics, build dashboards and use data to correlate and confirm issues. This role requires the ability to work within time constraints, act with good judgment in complex situations, and be able to take effective action in ambiguous situations.
Some of the things you'll be doing include…
- Act as technical administrator for Workday and other applications as needed
- Subject matter expert that is able to speak to system issues and processes with authority
- System expert that is able to analyze and evaluate integrations and business processes
- Act as a point of escalation and resource for our 24x7 Service Operations Center monitoring team
- Proactively identify ways for the team to improve and assists to implement changes
- Manage incoming tickets, reproduce issues, and provide troubleshooting and resolution or assignment as appropriate (Workfront, ServiceNow experience a plus)
- Support global deployment, maintenance, troubleshooting and resolution for Workday.
- Build and maintain in-depth operational documentation
- Collaborate with the HR Team and Technical Program Managers to develop requirements for various initiatives and implement appropriate solutions within the platform
- Contribute to change control, release management and ticket tracking processes to minimize and streamline support activities
Who you are…
- Experienced. 2+ years of Workday administration with knowledge in HCM plus 1-2 focused areas such as Integrations, Workday Security, Workday Recruiting, Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Absence.
- Educated. BS/BA in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or equivalent
- Highly Technical. You are skilled in the following areas:
- Experience with SaaS based enterprise applications
- Embrace cloud-based systems and have a solid understanding of the integration points between cloud and on-premise applications
- Software development life cycle and deployments
- Practical ITIL knowledge and experience