The HRIS Team supports all HR applications including Workday HCM. Our team works directly with various stakeholders to troubleshoot system issues as well as develop enhancements and new features. Most importantly, we act as a strategic partner developing solutions to automate and simplify processes for our business partners.
As an HRIS Analyst, you will work closely with the HR COE’s to help drive a variety of projects and initiatives. You will be responsible for the implementation, configuration and maintenance of the Workday system. This position will also manage system processes, HR data exchanges, and project management for new system implementations or new HR functionality. The primary focus of this role is to serve as resource for the support and configuration of Workday, HCM system, across multiple functional areas (TA, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Management etc.)
• Participate in the ongoing design, configuration, deployment, and maintenance of Workday configuration
• Thorough understanding of Workday HR features and good change management practices.
• Thorough understanding of SAAS models.
• Create, populate, load and debug EIBs
• Troubleshoot, investigate and resolve system/data issues
• Provide system and best practice guidance and support to stakeholders
• Perform data audits to assist in maintaining data integrity
• Build and distribute high-level reports as needed
• Experience interacting with all levels of management.
• Broad knowledge of the various HR areas of practice.
• Manage concurrent and complex HRIS projects, including new HR implementations, evaluations and vendor releases for the successful implementation and adoption of new feature functionality.
• Good analytical skills including the ability to extract data and present findings and recommendations
• Strong communications skills with the ability to prepare reports and conduct presentations to management and employee groups
• Ability to facilitate discussions and gain consensus
• Ability to work with and maintain highly confidential information
• 3+ years’ experience with Workday HCM required - Data, Core, HR, Payroll, Compensation, Recruiting, etc.
• Analytics, Business Process, Security, Interface Development
• Strong configuration and design skills
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Smartsheets, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience