We are partnered with a leading software company providing solutions for SaaS platform for enterprise-level workforce collaboration and project management. They are looking to hire a Workplace Coordinator for their office in Denver, CO. This could be a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with a phenomenal company. They have excellent work culture and an amazing team. Here is more about the role:
Job Title: Workplace Coordinator
Duration: 4 Months (Possible Extension)
Location: Denver, CO
Our client is looking for a Workplace Coordinator to support the day-to-day office functions for our Denver office. We are looking for candidates that are proactive, organized and flexible. This position requires the ability to remain efficient while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
**Candidate must be fully vaccinated**
· Coordinate daily operations for assigned office space.
· Operate inside a project management-oriented environment.
· Conduct daily walkthroughs of facilities, open Fresh service and/or building tickets for any identified issues and use the data gathered to coordinate planned maintenance projects.
· Resolve issues raised through tickets per the standards outlined.
· Be a knowledgeable and helpful resource for our employee base and direct team, providing an outstanding employee experience in all interactions.
· Provide a high level of customer service to our employees, building management and vendors.
· Remain positive and poised in a fast-paced environment.
· Manage vendor relationships to ensure standards are being met.
· Review calendars daily and solve conflicts, provide assistance for last minute meeting requests.
· Support meeting services, including catering order fulfilment, conference room scheduling, and meeting setups and breakdowns as required.
· Maintain organization and cleanliness in shared spaces and storage areas.
· Manage supply inventories and place necessary orders while maintaining budgets.
· Assist in planning and supporting various office events.
· Additional executive and office support as needed.
· 2+ years of relevant experience
· A proven passion for customer service
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Able to interact at all levels with internal and external clients in a professional, thoughtful manner
· Well-organized, ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and provide high-level of accuracy
· Ability to work well both as member of a team and independently
· Proactive, self-starter, needing little direction
· 4-year degree preferred
· Ability to maintain a flexible schedule
· Skilled with Google Apps + Google Drive, specifically with Google Calendar
You can apply here or share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can chat more about the role.