Workplace Support Engineer
Title: Workplace Support Engineer
Type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Seattle, WA, 98101
Must Have: Experience with MAC and PC. Experience with GMAI, G suite and dual authorization like OKTA
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in
the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b
candidates at this time”
The XFL is reimagining football, bringing fans closer to the game they love and becoming an essential part of the experience in the process. The XFL is where great fan experience support lives. Providing our users fun, easy experiences is what our work is about, and Workplace Support team plays a vital role in our fan-centric approach. At the XFL you will collaborate with your team using a variety of management tools to support a wide range of devices and systems. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us. If technology and people are your passion, you've come to the right place.
About the Role:
The XFL is looking for a Workplace Support Engineer to provide best in class technical services support to XFL teammates. He/She will play a hands-on role in driving successful customer experience across workplace technology tools and services, while ensuring proper procedures are followed for incidents and service requests management. They will also be supporting the Fan Engagement and local team offices, and must be well versed in PC, MAC, printer, mobile, VOIP endpoint support and troubleshooting. The primary role of the Workplace Support Engineer is to help the Director of Workplace Technology ensure that hardware and tech stack is being used to drive collaboration, and communication is operating at a peak level operationally and securely. They will provide both level-1 and level-2 support for the XFL Technology environment. This includes the administration and support of both hardware and software as it relates to Enterprise Technology, maintaining and managing client/server applications, and desktop-based operating systems deployed within the company.
What you will do:
- Provide Help Desk level-1 and level-2 support for XFL workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, and other network attached devices.
- Building, installing, maintaining and troubleshooting both MAC and Windows desktops & laptops (SCCM, Desktop Central, Casper experience preferred).
- GSuite and Gmail account administration experience is required.
- Experience with mobile device management in Hybrid corporate and BYOD environment is required.
- Software & license installation i.e. Adobe, O365 and Slack.
- Deskside support for all hardware and software related issues.
- First call phone support for all technical remote issues (TeamViewer, SolarWinds).
- Develop & document tools/procedures for end user software/hardware use and best practices.
- Install & maintain 3rd party software & licensing.
- Setup & move systems as necessary (Office moves, site relocation).
- Analyze issues & create solutions for hardware & software problems and documenting RCA.
- Participation in managing support calls to Workplace Support Desk.
- Travel and on-call support as needed.
What you will bring:
- College diploma or a university degree, preferably in technology.
- 5+ years of Helpdesk troubleshooting experience.
- A+ or Network+ Certifications preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows 10, MAC OSX, iOS administration and troubleshooting.
- Experience using Mobile Device Manager solutions for tablets, iOS and Android device management.
- Specific knowledge of G Suite and all of its products (Gmail, Drive and Hangouts).
- Experience supporting Okta or similar cloud based third party identity management solution for single sign-on authentication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service with a focus on C Suite white glove service
- Ability to lift and transport moderately heavy equipment such as computers and monitors.
- Experience with video collaboration tools and conference room technology support; Zoom experience a plus.
- Experience in sports, media/entertainment environment desired.